A Site Especially for Newbies

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Learn how to make cabinets, tables, and woodwork !
Woodwork, cabinet making, basic carpentry and joinery techniques. Set out and joint frames tables and carcases effectively

Improve your understanding of wood and associated technologies!
Resources to promote interest and learn :
woodwork, furniture, cabinet making, foundation subjects of carpentry & joinery and provide help for students and beginners to understand basic and advanced Woodwork techniques and the theory to get qualified.
Theoretical and practical based articles and tips available.
Includes important related topics such as health and safety, technology including conversion and seasoning timber, key skills, trade knowledge, good working practices, etc.
For beginners, improvers and students whether starting out or seeking to improve their skills.

Here is the link http://www.geoffswoodwork.co.uk/MENU.HTM

Well worth a look.

Cheers
Neil

Neil, thanks for the pointer.

I think I fit into the newbie classification. I'll go and have a look.

I've been woodworking since I was a nipper - and I still consider myself a 'newbie'. The older I get, the more I learn!
I must say to one and all on this forum that I've found it a really good source of information, humour and real expertise. On another thread, we were talking about how journalists are using it. Personally, I can see why!
Cheers everybody!

Steve

Neil,
thanks for your support.
My site is there to help everyone to improve their knowledge and skills.
Best wishes
Geoff

Hi Geoff

geoff of geoffswoodwork":17v7a8r2 said:
Neil, thanks for your support. My site is there to help everyone to improve their knowledge and skills. Best wishes, Geoff

Welcome and thank you for a really good site. I certainly found it very useful.

All the best
Neil

Latest posts

Back