A shout out for Workshop Heaven

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard S

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a Quangsheng Block Plane via the for sale board from Tom, aka El Barto and despite his extensive efforts to pack and protect the plane, he obviously hadn’t taken into account that the silly person postman at my end would decide it was a good idea to throw the parcel over a six foot gate. The drop onto concrete had caused the cap iron screw to shear off in the bed of the plane.
However I contacted Workshop Heaven, the importers of this item and they very kindly sent me free of charge a replacement screw. I’ve drilled and re-tapped the screw hole and now all is good.
I would like to say a public thank you to Molly at Workshop Heaven for the very kind gesture and from what I hear this is typical of their superb attitude and service.
So thank you once again Workshop Heaven and thank you also Tom, the plane is a cracker ( well it is now!!)

Richard

not the greatest thesedays are they royal mail, I shouted at my postman the other day for swearing/cursing, for whatever reason he was in a terrible mood, I came out of the garage with a chisel lol should have seen his face, I wouldn't do anything but he soon stopped cursing. :D Sounds like they messed up with that delivery though, you should report him. If that would have been a vintage plane it's unlikely it would have survived, imagine if it was a no1 stanley plane from the late 1800s :shock:

Back