A sensible decision

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry it's probably not true. If you google it you only get the Mail, Telegraph, Sun and a lot of racist sites - so it must be bolox as usual!

Sounds like you (Jacob) are back to normal, :) :wink: , how is the injury btw, or are you needing bolox treatment?

devonwoody":1no7dmp2 said:
Sounds like you (Jacob) are back to normal, :) :wink: , how is the injury btw, or are you needing bolox treatment?
Feeling better ta. Can bend the knee to 60º, to be adjusted to 90º later this week. Still on crutches + wheelchair and mobility scooter to get me into the workshop.
Got a joiner to help me so I just wheel about telling him what to do. He's bloody good - better at it than I am! I should have got him in a long time ago, I've just got too used to working on my own.

Jacob":1a2hw08o said:
Feeling better ta. Can bend the knee to 60º, to be adjusted to 90º later this week. Still on crutches + wheelchair and mobility scooter to get me into the workshop.
Got a joiner to help me so I just wheel about telling him what to do. He's bloody good - better at it than I am! I should have got him in a long time ago, I've just got too used to working on my own.

lol, good to hear. Pass on my regards to roger.

Back