A recommendation from me ( Electrical )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
A recommendation from me ( Electrical )

After the house move fell through I though it was time to get my power supply to the workshop sorted once and for all

In the past using some of my machines was pot luck , Will it fire up or will it pop the trip

9 times out of 10 it would pop the trip :roll:

I asked for a recommendation on UKW and had a PM advising I give this gent a call

http://www.pulseelectricalsolution.co.uk/default.html

Well I am now sorted :mrgreen:

I have a 60 amp supply / RCD's / new fuse boxes / 10mm swa cable / 16 amp sockets / C type breakers / to the workshop and can run EVERYTHING all at the same time without even the lights dimming on start up of any machine

I am now officially a " Happy Bunny "

so if you need any electrical work , Home , workshop , machine repairs etc and are around Essex / Kent / London or other county's for bigger jobs , give him a call

Paul Hannaby":15u4d46l said:
So if I'm not tripping my breakers already, does that mean I don't have enough machines yet? :mrgreen:
Yes... Maybe Paul!

Or that your machines are not feeding from the first socket from the CSU. That's what stopped my saw tripping the CB. Moving to the plug furthest from the CSU :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back