A rant about the cricket coverage

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
losos people in this country have the same trouble trying to under stand it ,(i feel it for the poor sod at silly mid off) :wink: :wink:

In my youth I was a medium-pace bowler with a wicked leg break, but useless with a piece of willow in hand. Demise of cricket on TV will be sadly missed.

I also object to paying hundreds of quid a year to be bombarded by yet more adverts, and when analogue TV is switched off our old decrepit boxes will be consigned to granny's attic along with the record player....

god knows Sky have their faults.. but to date they're the only station I've seen or heard of to give 3 simultaneous matches during the world cup...

it's ironic that no matter who broadcasts it, they all rely on the Beeb for the stump cams....

<TMS fan too....

I've been listening to the Talk Sport coverage of the test matches and came to realise how much I missed the shipping forecasts. Strange as I never understood a word of it.

Their ball by ball commentary is not bad and the ads only seem to be every two or three overs. They do not however seem to attract the same level of guests as TMS. Anyway as long as we are winning.

Andy

Cricket ??? .... seen better school boy games...... mutter, mutter, mutter. S'pose we better let those island people win now and again ...... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back