A quick tour

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKTony

Established Member
Reaction score
i've been playing with some new website software at work so i thought i would finally post some pics of the workshop.

I spend 95% of my time moving things and reorganizing and since i'm not very good at anything in particular i spend the other 5% looking for something new to maybe one day make after i finish moving things around.

Please be aware that there are some bright colours on this tour :? :? :?

http://www.argy.co.uk/workshop.html

very envious as usual! It's especially nice to see the triton gear in action... not folded up in a shed like mine! Summer soon [-o<

I have the Triton maxi extension table and that takes a 8' X4' sheet
I have replaced the Router table stand with a WC2000 stand and a maxi extension rail so that I can use it with the router as well.
Good to limit SWMBO from the workshop else loads more would be in there.
Barry

Tony, great workshop.

How are you finding the Axminster "Big Brother" air filter? I have only been using mine for just over a week and so far it has been very good indeed. When you see how much rubbish it collects after just a few hours, it really hits home the amount of rubbish we ae breathing in.

I see that you have not used the fitting kit Axminster offers either. I think that it is much safer bolting it directly to the ceiling/joists and on top of that, unless you have 10 or 12 foot ceilings, fitting the metal cables will mean that the filter will hang much to low. My old man made a cage out of the heavy duty square tubing that they fit adjustable shelves to in shops and offices, and then bolted this to the joists.

Cheers

Mike

Back