A proposition

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a fantastic idea!!

I tout my goods around local antique and craft fairs and find the hardest thing is to figure out what sort of thing you should make in the 1st place (any ideas much appreciated!). I've tried small tables, but there always wrong size/shape/colour for the client. I get orders from people seeing the quality of the items, but would like to move the originals as well.

One of the hardest things with making is coming up with a price tied to a quality that will sell. If i could sort that out.....

You're a bit far from me as i'm near Oxford, but i'd like to know how it goes as perhaps it's something that could go national..... :shock:
.........................The UKWorkshop Furniture Shop........................

Thanks

Stephen.

Hi Dave,

No I can't sell wines or beers, did that in a previous life, but I don't just want furniture, although that it is the main focus.
I have spoken with several other members who PM'd me and they are offering diverse goods for sale,,wether it be beautiful scroll work, like wot Gill produces, or well made jewellery boxes.
The emphasis is on unusual, unique and quality.
Don't forget we are our own worst critics and something you think may not be quite right will often be someone elses delight.
So try what have you got too lose?

Dom

Dom - what an excellent idea, just a pity you are a little far from me, but perhaps in the future there may be a way around the distance.

Good luck with your venture!

Just let us know when the opening party is going to be held. :lol:

Back