A nice tease by Rob Lee . . . .

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ydb1md

Established Member
Reaction score
rpa.jpg

You can go here http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbth...er=1857135&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&vc=1
to view the entire thread.
:lol:

Frank D.":2eg2wdlj said:
waterhead37":2eg2wdlj said:
Router plane with a fence?
In the shower?
Shouldn't that be Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Lead Piping...? :-k

Router planes are not unknown to have fences, just not fences like that.
And having seen a slightly clearer picture, I can say...

... absolutely nothing. ](*,)

So thanks for prodding him awake, Dave. :roll: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Edit: I see elsewhere someone's tracked down the clear picture, so I imagine it's only a matter of moments before Dave shares it with you. :D

Alf":2923xf5q said:
So thanks for prodding him awake, Dave. :roll: :lol:

Edit: I see elsewhere someone's tracked down the clear picture, so I imagine it's only a matter of moments before Dave shares it with you. :D

You're welcome Alf -- I knew it was only a matter of time til Rob would respond to the chanting masses.

I had an inside line on the "clear picture" but was sworn to secrecy. I had faith that someone else would stumble upon it. :)

Rob Lee":116ubskk said:
I didn't even get the chance to "leak" it myself.... :cry:
There, there, Rob. You just need to work on your file name choices a bit, that's all. :roll: And you still get the fun of seeing what, if anything, the assembled multitude deduce - and then not telling them if they're right or not. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

I had inside the "clear picture" but was sworn to secrecy. I had faith that someone else would stumble upon it.

Stumble on it? Stumble ... you'd have to be blind as a bat to miss it on WoodNet! I just posted the link.

Rob, that is a very sweet looking plane. Mmm.

Regards from Perth

Derek

Alf":2zjrpebb said:
Stumble on it? Stumble ... you'd have to be blind as a bat to miss it on WoodNet! I just posted the link.
Yeah, but the guy on WoodNet had to stumble on it first. :wink:

My point exactly. When there are rp1's, rpa's, rpb's etc floating around and rp.jpg is the real thing, stumble is all you need to do to find it.

Waka":32elk9bw said:
Rob, that is a very sweet looking plane. Mmm.

I agree, more details please Rob

Hi -

Ok - should be on the shelves first week of October...

US price will be $125 (includes all 3 blades, plus sharpening doo-dah (the two 1/2" blades are two-piece, and a holder makes 'em easier to sharpen)).... $135 with the fence. (fence seperately will be $16).

And (not that anyone needs it) - a handle adapter kit is $6.50, so Alf can write another smashing piece on making one's own handles.... (very similar to the spokeshave kit)....

Ta -

Rob

(oh - and it's patent pending.... but you'll have to wait for that explanation...)

Rob Lee":2re9slyk said:
And (not that anyone needs it) - a handle adapter kit is $6.50, so Alf can write another smashing piece on making one's own handles.... (very similar to the spokeshave kit)....
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Although actually that could be quite interesting... :-k Damn you, Mr lee. Now look what you've done. #-o

Cheers, Alf

Back