A new member just saying hello

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouldy plane

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi just introducing myself. i've been a joiner and cabinet maker for over 30 years now, and have always had a keen interest in hand tools, and how they were used. I'm particularly keen on 18th century planes and I have a web site dedicated to this subject. It's purely out there for other hand tool enthusiasts to use as a reference library.
I'm a firm believer in sharing knowledge as much as possible, and i was pleased to stumble upon this forum.

Welcome Mouldy , glad to meet you. You're going to love it here. When you can , post your plane site as a link. I know that many will want to see it as much as I do. We are a merry band of fanatics in the hand tools section and most of us seek out learning materials and teaching opportunities with great zeal. Looking forward to hearing your opinions amigo.

Hi, Mouldy plane

Sounds an interesting site, any chance of pointing us in its general direction? :wink:

Pete

Hi, apparently i have to post three times before i can add a link, but if you click on my profile i think you can get a link to the web site

Latest posts

Back