A new forum that is by request only.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
This new forum title can be seen. The title and content cannot be seen unless access is requested. And it will not show in new posts or the newsletter. This is so the forum will stay just woodworking for the majority of the members. You may also leave a post on this thread if you would like access.

*********************************************************************************

Off-Topic II is created for the political, and other heated discussions. Below are the rules.

1. No member to member bashing. Keep it to the specifics of the topic.
2. No words that the censor will work on.
3. None of the passion for the topic, or barbs referring to topics within this forum are allowed outside of this forum. They will be moderated.
3. If above is broken there may be warnings given. If this proves you are a persistent breaker of the rules, you will be blocked from this forum.

This is a solution to the discussion of some in the news hot topics that should not contaminate the general woodworking aspects of this site.
If you see the rules being broken, please report the post. We do not tell who reports any post.

MikeK

Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone who expressly asked for access should have it now. If I missed anyone, please let me know in this thread. If you requested access, and then notice your request is missing, it means I updated your account and removed the request to keep this thread clean.

Please keep comments in this thread to requests for access. If anyone wants to discuss the new forum, please start a new thread.

Last edited: