A Merry Puzzle Picture

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard T

Established Member
Reaction score
For anyone becoming insanely bored over the coming days, here's a puzzle I knocked up.

It's a parody of the kind of thing Alfred Bestall used to include in Rupert annuals - he would hide cats or some such, but I have hidden tools.
So can you help Burt out and find all ten tools? (and all that nonsense) :deer

xmas11002.jpg

Erm...... I can see what appears to resemble a 'todger' in the middle of the pic. Is that one of the 'tools' you had in mind? :shock:

studders":2hgt40w9 said:
Erm...... I can see what appears to resemble a 'todger' in the middle of the pic. Is that one of the 'tools' you had in mind? :shock:

If your looking at the thing I'm looking at, I think you should go to a doctor asap. :lol: :lol:

Maybe I'd better do another one - Help Sigmund find his Slips... No Steve, no intentional todger. But you're doing well so far.

I see a hand axe
2 chisels
Tenon saw
Brace
Hammer
Screwdriver

Is that a block plane i can see too??

I can see a chap opening the door but nothing else!!!! Mind you I have had a few drinks :eek:ccasion5:

Merry Christmas

Stew

If my eyes aren't playing tricks I see...

Hand axe
2 chisels
Tenon saw
Brace
Hammer
Screwdriver
Holdfast
Block Plane

...and someone's nicked the other one!

Roy.

doctor Bob":6ucbzqrd said:
studders":6ucbzqrd said:

If your looking at the thing I'm looking at, I think you should go to a doctor asap. :lol: :lol:
Well I am due an eye test soon, perhaps I could get them to look at that as well, while I'm there.

Digit":1027m0jn said:
If my eyes aren't playing tricks I see...

Hand axe
2 chisels
Tenon saw
Brace
Hammer
Screwdriver
Holdfast
Block Plane

...and someone's nicked the other one!

Roy.

I've found the above and I think there is a carving mallet

James

Well done James - that's the lot. =D>
And well done Roy for spotting the holdfast .... I just realised - that's subliminal advertising :shock:

Not really a tool as such, but the antlers of the deer-which is standing upright with its arms behind its back-beside the hatchet on the left ?,

will go back to brandy for setting fire to the Christmas pud next year me thinks-besides, the green flame from absynth is a wee bit more halloweeny ?

and yes Studders-the first thing I saw was a mangled todger too- and remember to wear these :norm: -safety glasses, to protect your 'eye' :?

Back