A heads up for those after a cheap electric nailer/stapler

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

accipiter

Established Member
Reaction score
Just giving a heads up in respect of Lidl stores having their Parkside brand electric nailer & stapler available from Sunday 8th August for the grand price of £17.99.

Comes with 500 staples (200 x 15mm/300 x 25mm) and 500 nails/brads (200 x 25mm/300 x 32mm), hex key - which you'll need to tighten up the heads - and a parallel "depth" stop (to put against an edge)... along with 4mt cable.

I got one a while ago and have found it of great use - don't know why I didn't get one before. Have found it extremely useful for the price. It's quite "heavy" for the size and feels substantial when in hand.

*Please note, as per an earlier post I made on this tool*... the hex head bolts that hold the gun head plates came loose and I asked for help as to where I could locate some and members were helpful and got me through = local bike store👍. I also got some replacement ones on eBay later. Be aware that these little bolts can work loose and need checking regularly - if you buy one. Sunday, 8th Aug - £17.99 👍

Take out the bolts and add a little loctite on the threads and that should help keep them in place
Thanks for the suggestion Mark. Since I had the replacements arrive from eBay - along with some split ring washers - and fitted those I've had no issues. I've just mentioned about the initial issue I had should other members go and buy one... to make them aware. Apart from that I've found them better than expected 👍

Back