A garden building

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is going to happen within this big shed you are building, normaly the build threads are for someones workshop but when you already have a commercial workshop and the machinery to match then it could be intriguing, are you branching out into something new?

It's a home office/ garden studio for my wife.
She was an Air traffic controller but took very early retirement/ VR, a few years ago (she ended up as NATS head of training, just had enough one day and wanted out), to retrain as an animal behaviourist, she has got more letters after her name than I have in my name, degree, masters etc. she has a thing for very average looking, thick woodworkers.
It will be 12m x 5m, she can do some home training and assessments from it and also do zoom meetings etc....................... good excuse to whack up a building.

Yeap love a good build!

I'm building one on the weekend only a tiddler 12x8' office for my sister. Watch this space...

Cheers James

she has a thing for very average looking, thick woodworkers.

don’t be modest Bob you’re a cutie if a little short

E10C3CE4-8C4F-4E0F-8718-E2AF2F0BC85D.jpeg

It's a home office/ garden studio for my wife.

A likely story , its to house his growing collection of toy cars :LOL:

Still would be nice to see the pictures (y)

I said thick so if there is supposed to be appostrophies in there, forget it .......................... 🤣

"she has a thing for a very average looking, thick woodworker" would be the singular.

So who is it (I have seen your photo)? ;)

Yes, please to the build thread. I have been toying with replacing my old 15'x8' garden workshop and would be interested to see what I would be letting myself in for.

Enjoying all the gags but I would be interested in the build. I've been thinking of making a workshop in the garden for some time and seeing it done may spur me on.

i built a garage and clad it with cedar i have a full range of pictures from start to finish if you want

Latest posts

Back