A darn good reason to ditch that Visa card

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you lose money because Visa doesn't have good security then you will get that money back pronto.

Rorschach":39uxd1mt said:
If you lose money because Visa doesn't have good security then you will get that money back pronto.

Pronto ? Really ? Have you ever tried getting a refund? I agree. You will get it eventually but why waste your time and emotions in going through all that hassle ?

And think about the poor retailer who will also be out of pocket.

Frightening
Although to be fair to visa a couple of weeks ago I paid for car insurance online and 2 days later the house insurance was due and the best deal was with the car insurance group, when trying to pay with same visa credit card the transaction was blocked and only went through after paying with my debit card . Then the following day I had a call from nationwide to see if a card transaction had been attempted by me for a purchase of certain value to make sure my card had not been compromised . So they must have some card fraud monitoring system

David

Yeah I have had the bank call me to check transactions. Personally not been a victim of fraud, my sister was just a few weeks ago though, the money was back in her account within days, no trouble at all.

Latest posts

Back