A couple of sightings of note...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
... from around the forums. Firstly the Mk2 Veritas honing guide in reality here. Alas, no wooden knobs...

Secondly, an interesting L-N prototype spokeshave. Pretty, and presumably actually going to go into production as they've made the toe piece casting.

Cheers, Alf

Alf":klcfgcmk said:
... from around the forums. Firstly the Mk2 Veritas honing guide in reality here. Alas, no wooden knobs...
Cheers, Alf

Now that's gotta cost #-o

Thansk Alf :wink:

waterhead37":31jjgby6 said:
I need it!
Of course you do, Chris... :^o :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Who needs one as well - obviously. Spokeshaves are like clamps, right? You can never have enough... 8-[

Espedair Street":3rxm7f40 said:
Alf":3rxm7f40 said:
Firstly the Mk2 Veritas honing guide in reality here. Alas, no wooden knobs...

Someone's nicked the traffic lights!

No worries there - the traffic lights get applied later.

Still working out some finish problems (as in the black won't stick :evil: ) - so we're not set on the final appearance. Accuracy is dead on though - both in repeatabilty, and squaring.

To test - we set a blade in - measure everything on a CMM... then remove the blade, disassemle the jig, give it to someone else to reassemble - and set/square the same blade. Spot on.

It's still planned for the back cover of the catalogue mailing in 4 weeks...

Cheers -

Rob

Rob Lee":109n1lyz said:
on a CMM...
Wazzat den? :-k Acronym Finder gives me such alternatives as "Cargo Movement Module" and "Calvert Marine Museum (Maryland)", but they seem somehow unlikely...

Cheers, Alf

Hmmm...guessing at file names are we [-X ? :lol:

Cheers -

Rob
(who wouldn't put there, If he didn't want it found... 8) )

Sorry about that Rob, I'm the kid that always tried to peel back the corners of the Christmas package wrapping paper. :roll:

ydb1md":3g99movq said:
Hmmm...guessing at file names are we [-X ? :lol:

Cheers -

Rob
(who wouldn't put it there, If he didn't want it found... 8) )

Sorry about that Rob, I'm the kid that always tried to peel back the corners of the Christmas package wrapping paper. :roll:

That's ok - I'll even help you out....

With a bit of effort you could probably find the other 3 images... :wink:

Cheers -

Rob

Back