a busy day in the shed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spinks

Established Member
Reaction score
Had a few hours to kill today while Mrs Spinks relaxed on the sofa (hangover, but I didn't touch a drop last night as I wanted some shed time) So first up I popped the pens together (the polaris pen is from tulip wood and a little boring tbh!!) The bowl shape was inspired to me by a fellow forum member who made something similar. Its been a long long while since I turned a bowl and my first go at a slice of apple I had lying round....comments and critique please.

Attachments

• IMG_3304.JPG
    IMG_3304.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 1,041
I also like the bowl, a sort of non tip version of the more common kind. Nice and different.
I also like the woodwork of the pens but do not like that particular style, they look fat and ungainly ( a bit like me reality :) )

Great bowl, los like the perfect pocket shrapnel depository. I may have to steal that design, I have a little apple wood sitting waiting for a job to do :)

Can't make out much detail on the pens, I'm on my phone, but they look good too. Personally not a fan of the candy stripe laminated blanks, but nicely done.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back