A bit more modern from bobby

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job. I like the recessed gas hob - most people seem to think induction hobs are the holy grail but they obviously don't cook !
Is the Corian installed by a contractor ? - I don't think DuPont allow us amateurs to use it ?

Last edited:
Great job. I like the recessed gas hob - most people seem to think induction hobs are the holy grail they they obviously don't cook !
Is the Corian installed by a contractor ? - I don't think DuPont allow us amateurs to use it ?

I still prefer induction hobs 😀
Yes corian by a fabricator

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!.. Very smart looking kitchen there..

Love the sleekness of Corian, but have always found it to be very easy to scratch and burn.... Which isn't fab for kitchens... Unless they changed the material these days?

Switched from gas to ceramic electric years back, good choice.
Switched to induction last year, so much better, cheaper to run as almost no waiting time for pans to come up to temperature.

The one thing I do miss about gas is the over sized ring for use on a wok, was great at getting the high sided wok pans screaming hot for stir fry.

Wow that looks great! I guess the owners will say it was really worth the time (even tho 11 months is a loooong time) :D Love the mixture between the casual wooden optic and the black parts!

Back