A bit dodgy, to say the least....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
steadyeddie":2cz9949p said:
Saw this on "a well known auction site" today. I don't think I would like to use it for the purpose it's being sold as :shock:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/woodturning-t ... 0972710886. An accident waiting to happen methinks.
If anyone out there buys it, let me know how you get on :wink:

Dave

Well seen!

I have sent a message to the seller to warn them of the possible consequences of misinformation. I can only hope that they act upon the message!

regards Peter.

I got a reply from him,

Dear ****

hi ****, thank you for that information, other woodturners have informed me about this. thanks, very much appreciated, john. ( ps, i bought this item with a lot of turning chisels & some other stuff, it looked like the textureers on ebay!!.)
- bath501

Well, you can revise your listing at any time so I think his answer about not being able to is suspect. Perhaps he doesn't know how too.

loz":uo5roo6n said:
I got a reply from him,

Dear ****

hi ****, thank you for that information, other woodturners have informed me about this. thanks, very much appreciated, john. ( ps, i bought this item with a lot of turning chisels & some other stuff, it looked like the textureers on ebay!!.)
- bath501

I have received the same response, hopefully he will read the instructions and cancel his entry.

I have done so before now, I can only assume that he really does not know quite what he is doing!

Regards Peter.

Back