8x4 Sheet Cutting Table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white_sw

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anybody help me locate an old post on here please ? Some time ago, there was a thread for a sheet cutting table that was made out of a single sheet of 18mm ply. If I remember correctly it had 4 triangular legs with 3 rails going in each direction. It was totally flat packed and simply slotted together when needed. There were plans along with a template for cutting the assembly slots. There was also a picture of somebody standing on top of the erected said table. I have a feeling it was posted in late 2010, but I cannot find it and have been searching the forums for the past 40 minutes. Can anybody post a link to it please ?

Thanks,
Sam

Hi Sam, I think that was a post by The Tiddles (aka Aidan !), if you search for his posts you should turn it up.

Cheers, Paul

This? Sore Hoarses MkII - Now with added plans! Made it myself last week, its great.
Dont know how to post links but type that into search (hammer)

Every man and his dog will have one of these soon. I have just downloaded and printed off the plans... Thanks...

Some twit gave it a name that means it's hard to find in searches, but if I recall it was really very, very good and clearly the work of a genius of the modern age.

Aidan

Back