• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 70 plus Brass BC Lamp holders, New Old Stock

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevekane

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I hope these might be of use to someone thinking of making lamps or light fittings. They are brand new old stock British made and boxed, various styles and sizes, some switched and even some that fit directly onto conduit. There are more than 70. £60 as one lot and Im happy to post or collection from Ringwood nr Bournemouth.
Steve.

Hi Steve, I’d be keen but be nice to see a picture if possible to make sure I’m imagining the right thing

Ah,,trying to do to many things at once yesterday and forgot the picture I took, sorry,, it should be below,,,
They would be around 15yrs old, stored in the house, brass with ceramic internals and fitted earth terminals. Some are “Cordgrip” pendant type, so a good range of styles and types. The labels on the boxes are correct for the contents.
Steve.

Attachments

• 54EE10DB-929D-4BDC-9CED-049103A93908.jpeg
    54EE10DB-929D-4BDC-9CED-049103A93908.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Great thanks, they would be a bit more than I need to be honest, wonder if anyone would want to split them? But I’d be happy to take them and pass half on to keep things simple...

Sure count them as sold and let’s PM the details and if anyone else fancies half or another proportion let me know!

Okay, thats great. Given that your perhaps going to divide them would you like me to hold back on finding out about postage for a day or so, maybe they will be going off in two halves and all helps to keep your costs down,
Steve

Hello to you both, Im just home so will look out the messages and sort out postage,,and mark them as taken, many thanks to you both.speak later,,
Steve

These are now sold,,I cannot work out how the “for sale” logo is changed to Sold.

Mod Edit: I changed it for you, but if you edit the first post in the thread, you can change the tag in the title. MikeK

Last edited by a moderator:
Back