6mm MDF screening panel

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug71

Established Member
Reaction score
I am after some of this or similar for door panels on a boiler cupboard, have got it from B&Q in the past but no stores near me stock it now and they don't deliver it.

https://www.diy.com/departments/mdf-scr ... 221_BQ.prd

I can get 3mm and 4mm but really wanted the 6mm. Anybody know where I can get it in the York area or somewhere that can deliver for a reasonable price?

Many thanks, Doug

Doug71":1ci2iog7 said:
I am after some of this or similar for door panels on a boiler cupboard, have got it from B&Q in the past but no stores near me stock it now and they don't deliver it.
B&Q do sell the 6mm product you want. It’s not impossibly big to collect yourself? If you wanted 100x sheets, that would be a problem - but you don’t for this project? The simple pattern is quite appealing but making it yourself would be a pain, so why not just buy it?

Simon_M":1rrlcr27 said:
Doug71":1rrlcr27 said:
B&Q do sell the 6mm product you want. It’s not impossibly big to collect yourself? If you wanted 100x sheets, that would be a problem - but you don’t for this project? The simple pattern is quite appealing but making it yourself would be a pain, so why not just buy it?

Yes B&Q do stock it but only in certain stores, nearest to me is about a 60 mile round trip which I would have to charge the customer for.

Back