5 yr old boy kills his sister with his own gun :(

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is WandrinAndy on about? He burbles on in slightly hysterical way as though there is some sort of Guardian led plot going on. Did the Guardian slip a bullet into the breech whilst no-one was looking, or something?
Or embarrassed that the pro gun parents are obviously people of rural nature?* Doesn't reflect well on the rest of the gun owning community does it!

*edited by a mod :lol:

The thing is I am not that surprised this has happened, tthe Americans are completely devoted to guns, they are actually in love with them. Clearly the father in this case is also a total silly person and in my opinion should get a long jail sentence because he really killed the poor girl.

The analogy "you wouldnt leave your child with your dangerous woodworking tools unsupervised" is absolutely spot on.....I have a gun, albeit a piddle air rifle for keeping the rats out the garden when the dogs dont bother!! But, even though the kids ask, they have no access to it at all, the gun is locked away, the pellets in another place, also locked away. We have had a couple of "shoot off days" setting up targets in the garden with me loading and supervising strictly, super strict rules of gun etiquette in place and the gun put away with the slightest veering from the rules!! And the kids are 14 and 18!!

Back