4 sider arrives at last

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
It's taken a while but eventually the 4 sider arrived today.
SCM sintex XL, tersa blocks all round.
Just got to alter the ducting over the weekend.

photo11td.jpg

photo10c.jpg

photo7qw.jpg

Congratulations to the proud father ....thought that was just turning into a rumour !

andersonec":386fe9ke said:
Is that for making matchsticks?

Andy

LOL... mainly for framework 37 x 25mm, door rails 80 x 25mm and drawer box material up to 180mm x 15mm, we do kitchens mainly.

Saxwood":2uirr46a said:
nice website btw ;o)

Thanks, I try and keep it up to date, I have a couple of new kitchens to go on there over the next few weeks.

Looking good Bob, hope the warranty starts from yesterday & not when you ordered it, seems like you been waiting ages.

Did Stu help you get it in? still looks like he needs a hair cut & a shave, though his clothes have smartened up a little. :shock:

Ollie78":3bcxkksn said:
Serious machine envy.

Ollie

Hopefully I'll invest in a CNC next year and that will be the lot, just a case of upgrading every now and then.

custard":1clmsgkq said:
This thread is a nice change from furious bickering about cap irons and honing guides!

Maybe we could have an argument about the merits of tersa v standard blades. Or 4 heads v 5 heads.

Anyway got it all hooked up today to the ducting, try it out properly tomorrow. I now have no more space.

Nice one Bob, id give my left arm for one of those, ur sure yo notice
A difference in work output with one of those babies!

Ducting all hooked up.
Used it properly for the first time yesterday.
Amazing time saver, what would normally take 2 guys a day to run up, was done by 1 man in 3 hrs.
So quiet as well, makes our PT sound like a Lancaster bomber.

doctor Bob":6rmuty6m said:
Ducting all hooked up.
So quiet as well, makes our PT sound like a Lancaster bomber.

Interesting, I was looking up the decibel levels on the Felder site, surprised to see that the PT is the noisiest machine they make, slightly louder than even a table saw.

Back