3D printer... with a difference

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus that’s amazing! Can’t believe they didn’t include a vid of it in use in the article though!

Interesting, similar to the laser sintering method used on powdered metal. I wonder if it is quick though? That is the main problem with 3d printing in general.
They do food with them now as well, mainly chocolate.

Ollie

If mdf is nothing more than sawdust then instead of making things with mdf sheets you may one day just print them, no joints, no dust and one piece units. Go even further into the future and you may be able to buy your furniture online, then a 3D print capable robot comes to your house and makes it in situ so it fits perfectly. Go even further forward then your house could be 3D printed including all the contents of your choice.

And that's why I'm sticking with listed building work, at least for now. I wonder if they'll bring out an Irwin-Marples version? Or for upmarket products, a "Norris"?

If mdf is nothing more than sawdust then instead of making things with mdf sheets you may one day just print them, no joints, no dust and one piece units. Go even further into the future and you may be able to buy your furniture online, then a 3D print capable robot comes to your house and makes it in situ so it fits perfectly. Go even further forward then your house could be 3D printed including all the contents of your choice.
Go even further into the future and a 3D print capable robot comes to your house and makes a new and improved version of yourself.
The old version gets taken away and recycled. All eco-friendly like. :)

Im having it put in my funeral plans that i want my coffin 3d printed.............. around me.......... at thed funeral. 😂 the 3 people who attend will be there forever (which might br the reason only 3 people like me enough to attend)

Back