• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3 Phase Hammer N4400 Bandsaw, 3 Phase Startrite Pillar Drill

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris-a

Established Member
Reaction score
Collection only on both from Surrey, have a forklift etc for the bandsaw to help load.

3 Phase Hammer N4400 Bandsaw £1500
if you'd like HD pics just message me, phone was all I had available at the time.
Generally great condition, table is marked on top from previous owner but doesn't affect performance. I replaced the pinion system for the table angle adjustment so thats new, and I swapped the fence adjustment lever for a quick release one vs the old knob one.
Comes with some used blades, a barely used Tuffsaw 5/8" - SuperTuff Fastcut and a brand new unused Tuffsaw 1/2" - M42 blade.

qLZaGlZ.jpg

62WtR7g.jpg

1QGdO1D.jpg

qCRHb5b.jpg

3 phase Startrite Mercury drill £300
In good condition, runs very smoothly. Bought from a school. 5 speed, chuck key and foot safety foot switch. No play in the quill, I *think* I replaced the bearings when I took it apart and cleaned it when I go it but can't remember!
It's missing one of the locking rings for the depth adjustment and the cap for the dead switch for the cover (so you can run it without the cover on the pulleys, which is how I used it....) The chuck teeth are a little worn but still tightens down nicely.
Ive got a video of it starting and running that I don't know how to upload but can send through email/whatsapp.

USKqvXB.jpg

GW6jDaQ.jpg

vBpbnM9.jpg

bCbwGfx.jpg

ZsewLa3.jpg

RogerS":3lm83ou4 said:
Where are you located ?

Hey Roger, yep I'm in Fetcham, Surrey.

My number is 07956349415 if that's easier, normally always contactable on there

Latest posts

Back