3/8th ratchet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
anyone know where I can buy one that (something like) fits this set?

Attachments

• DSCF0335.JPG
    DSCF0335.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 57
Phil, not exactly clear what you mean, but if you want a 3/8" ratchet handle, theres millions on ebay.

The Halfords professional range are good, no quibble guarantee aswell, so if you break something you just take it back with your reciept and they replace it there and then. I got one of their large socket sets with ratchet spanners etc too when they're on offer, it's great having a proper kit instead of bits and bobs of all sorts.

... it's great having a proper kit instead of bits and bobs of all sorts.

Yes. I've a 25 y. o. 1/2" Screwfix set (which is actually very good), Stanley and Bahco 1/4" sets and this Kamasa 3/8" set, which is the most useful. I bought it primarily because it's better than a 1/2" for working on motorbikes. Unfortunately the only drive in the set other than the "screwdriver" is the ratchet, so it really needs replacing.

For the last few years or my working life I was in the business of selling tools to the motor trade.
I am now clearing out my remaining stock and I have a 1/3 drive ratchet that is not only flex head but is also flex handle and is also quick release.
I think that it would be a good addition to your set of you agree send me a pm.
IMG_20200821_182646.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200821_182702.jpg
    IMG_20200821_182702.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 7
Back