25mm kickboard clips.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Brown

Freeloading Social media influenza
Reaction score
Looking to install functional kickboards on our annex kitchen , but the cabinet legs are 35mm diameter, and all I can find are 30ish mm plastic clips. I can think of a botchy way to fix the kickboards, but would prefer to find the proper solution, if possible.

I don't use the clips.....I always put a screw up hi on the plinth/kick board where it can't be seen.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Screw to what? These are shiny metal legs (I guess designed to be visible, but stuff keeps getting lost under the cabinets).
Worst case i can put some lengths of scrap timber behind the legs, and screw into that.

Thanks, Lons. I looked at Terry clips, which are available in 25mm, but they looked too closed, if you know what I mean.
I think I'll go the scrap wood route. It doesn't have to pretty, just need to stop stuff rolling underneath. Grandkids...

Hi John,
Your thread title says 25mm clips but you said the leg dia is 35mm...?
There are various plinth clips available to suit lots of different legs and the leg boss that the leg fits into.....
I have a load of spare clips that would fit onto a 35mm dia leg but it depends on how long they need to be to work on your legs.

How many were you after..?

Edit. Try searching for "Plinth Clips"......"Kickboard" is an American term. In the UK, we call them Plinths.....

John Brown":299bfdez said:
just need to stop stuff rolling underneath. Grandkids...
Yes :lol: We only have one 7 year old and she's a real handful, we miss her during this lockdown, facetime isn't the same but needs must.

Distinterior":1ps3xhya said:
Hi John,
There are various plinth clips available to suit lots of different legs and the leg boss that the leg fits into.....
I have a load of spare clips that would fit onto a 35mm dia leg but it depends on how long they need to be to work on your legs.

Edit. Try searching for "Plinth Clips"......"Kickboard" is an American term. In the UK, we call them Plinths.....
Sorry, typo. 25mm is the diameter.
Wife is American, I have become fairly bilingual over the last twenty years.

Distinterior":23dfkjkv said:
Hi John,

Good tip! I've found some on eBay, using "Plinth Clip".

John Brown":2ohs9sbg said:
Thanks, Lons. I looked at Terry clips, which are available in 25mm, but they looked too closed, if you know what I mean.
I think I'll go the scrap wood route. It doesn't have to pretty, just need to stop stuff rolling underneath. Grandkids...
just how much space have you got under your units if you lose the grandkids under there........

Back