23 ga. pinner

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed451

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about getting a 23 ga. pinner to use on finer moldings when installing them. Does anyone have any experience with these, and if so, what brand have you found the best. I've been looking at Cadex, Omer and Nikle. Thanks,

Ed

Ed

Take a look at the Senco Finish Pro 10 - I've had mine a year now in a trade shop and it's pretty good, very few jams and the exhaust is to the rear (VERY important for a finish pinner). My only complaint is that I'd have preferred oilless. I've heard good things about Omer, but they aren't available here.

Scrit

Thanks for the replies. I'm surprised more people don't know about them. I'm pretty sure Nikle is made in Italy and I think Omer is made in Europe as well.

Scrit, have you had any problems with the depth setting feature?

Ed

No, but I set it up for MDF (foil wrapped mouldings which are pretty soft) and it's been unaltered since I started using it.

Thing about air pinners is that they are much more common in the USA than here, so they are a lot more of a trade shop tool here.

Scrit

Back