2022 Secret Santa

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
First of all, if someone else wishes to take this over, they are welcome.

Did anyone outside the UK have any problems last year with customs, import taxes, couriers etc?

If anyone outside the UK is interested in joining in, contact me on phildotpascoeatskydotcom.
Please keep to emails and not conversations, it makes the whole process so much easier come the time - I specifically asked for emails last year and still got fourteen out of thirty as conversations - it's not so important at this stage, but I'd like to start as I'd like to carry on.
I can get any people interested sorted a couple of months before the rest to allow for cheaper delivery to be organised - no need for a stampede, there's plenty of time yet but people can start thinking.
For everyone else I'll start organising it at the beginning of October, to draw at the beginning of November so as to leave about six weeks making/buying time.

And no, I'm not taking bribes to draw you with Lefley.:ROFLMAO:

Phil just a heads up mate,

I posted to Lefley on the 23rd November and he got it on 24th December and that was first class. Customs opened the gift but accepted it as a gift and there was no charges levied on it. I would suggest whoever sends to him this year leaves it no later 16th November to send out.
Incoming from Canada to here took a week and no interference from customs.
Postage cost is another thing to take into account, we paid appx 3x what the cost would of been had we posted to the UK.

If no one can be chosen for Lefly I would be more than happy to be paired with him again, however it is only fair someone else is given the opportunity this year.

Take care mate

Gary

I dont mind posting to outside UK. I think it's safe to say that after last year everyone wants @Lefley 😍😍😍

That was our very first delve into foreign lands and I am sure @Lefley will agree it was a 100% success.
Last year had some fantastic gifts sent out and it was an absolute pleasure to be part of the whole experience, it would be nice if all of last years entrants took part this year along with others who have seen the photo's.

That was our very first delve into foreign lands and I am sure @Lefley will agree it was a 100% success.
Last year had some fantastic gifts sent out and it was an absolute pleasure to be part of the whole experience, it would be nice if all of last years entrants took part this year along with others who have seen the photo's.
100% , all the gifts were amazing, I absolutely loved mine.

After missing it last year keen to be back in this time round, gifts from prior two years have been in fairly regular use since received, and knowing they were made by someone adds to the enjoyment.

Because of my complete lack of time (and ability), I'm going to work backwards. If I can produce anything of worth, I will volunteer. Best get started...

Pen blanks are a thing, aren't they?

I’M IN!

And if I don’t get Garno this year, we’ll, I never forget friends.
and may I say, secret Santa start up in july, just what I need , now I have time to schedule and make something. Been working way to much.
How has everyone been! I had one goal this year and it was to learn how to airbrush, a new friend from England sent me some dvds to start, regrettably I’ve been too busy with work and wife's illness to view yet, but I’ll get to it.

Back