2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to let you know @Phil Pascoe my local RM depot is not open to the public until after the new year 5th Jan, so will pick up my SS then. They still claim they tried to deliver but no one was in, even though my flat has not been empty since 2019 as we are both on the shielded/ high risk group and have had at least one of us in at all times since then.

Well...... The gift I received [you know who you are] is amazing and absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much. The ladies over Xmas were fighting over the dining table SS Gift such is the design and build quality. Thanks

When I was a boy and we got a VHS machine my granddad always used to ask me to work it for him. I thought it was just to get me working for him but actually ow I understand he properly had no idea how to use it. I’m the same with our Xbox, I have to ask the kids to set it up if I want to play a game.

Okay. I am beyond impressed with my first ever personal pen. I’ve been sitting here all weekend doing company books and taxes with my new secret Santa pen. And I have to admit, it not only writes, it flows. It’s a joy to use. Who knew that a homemade pen could be so much better then your usual five finger discount pens you get from the insurance company when you go in and pay your insurance each year. Thank you so much, Garno. I’m never going to be able to go back to the generic pens I have setting around. The only thing I could see doing better is somehow putting a facial recognition lock on the box, so no one could ever use it on me!

Okay. I am beyond impressed with my first ever personal pen. I’ve been sitting here all weekend doing company books and taxes with my new secret Santa pen. And I have to admit, it not only writes, it flows. It’s a joy to use. Who knew that a homemade pen could be so much better then your usual five finger discount pens you get from the insurance company when you go in and pay your insurance each year. Thank you so much, Garno. I’m never going to be able to go back to the generic pens I have setting around. The only thing I could see doing better is somehow putting a facial recognition lock on the box, so no one could ever use it on me!

With the amount of overseas members we have on the forums it was so important that the first time they were included in the secret Santa that the gifts were "right". This years SS produced some wonderful presents, and that in turn makes even more people wanting to get involved. Personally I really like the international touch, you and I were the first people to do it and I hope it goes from strength to strength. There are a lot of people wanting you as their secret Santa so hopefully it will take off.

I am really happy you enjoyed your gift and that it still impresses after a month of you getting it, however I noticed there is no mention of the sausage recipe's 😜 I will be using the blanks you sent soon I just want to "marry" them up with the right pen kit. If you happen to put the wrong number in the books don't go blaming the pen 🎅🎅🎅

This is to let my SS know his second try arrived on friday but I hadn't been able to post as I was recovering from surgery (fusion to repair damage caused by the Oesteomyalitis) and only got to open the box this morning. I think it is a fantastic gift and being only their second try at turning has turned out (lol) superbly. I got a lovely wiff of linseed as I opened the box to find a really lovely bowl. You have done very well as when her ladyship saw it she said "That will go nice in the bedroom, I have just the job for that." Very high praise indeed as the only thing I've made that was allowed in the bedroom has been the skirting. :rolleyes:. It wasn't until I read the accompanying letter I realised that there was a rather nice Garlic gents veneer saw as well, this will get a lot of use once I am back in the workshop. SWMBO has put it somewhere safe for now as I have basically been high as a kite since Thursday. Pics will follow once I remember how to get them off my phone and onto the forum and the password to access the sodding phones email

Back