2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job Phil - the draw and allocation is a task but the trace n trace (see what I did there, topical!) service you’ve provided is really top drawer.

Now just waiting for the clock to tick round to see picks on the photo thread.

Happy Xmas all!

simon
Indeed a great job Phil. But don’t count on £39bn heading your way anytime soon ;)

Lovely and toasty here in my log cabin in the middle of the woods in Somerset, bit wet outside but the view from the windows is heavenly
20211224_103744.jpg
20211224_092322.jpg
20211224_092312.jpg

Attachments

• 20211224_103744.jpg
    20211224_103744.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20211224_092312.jpg
    20211224_092312.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 5
Okay it’s 7:37 Christmas Eve in Canada. BUT it’s 2:37 Am Christmas Day in England. If a package is from England for Christmas does that mean I can open it now! This is a big dilemma. For me and the dog , who is staring at his Xmas stocking under the tree and whining!

I better just go to bed and stay outta trouble!

Last edited:
Good morning everyone - Happy Christmas - Hope you all have a lovely day.
Just wanted to hop on and say - WOW,WOW, WOW AND WOWZERS, my presents (yes presents :)) are amazing. I could not believe my eyes on opening the box, how neatly the box was wrapped was nice, but oh my gosh the presents inside are beautiful, the craftmanship is awe inspiring, I will post pictures later, may not be today sorry - Thank you again to my Secret Santa - I will treasure the gifts and use them daily. Thank you again,

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope your tables are straining under the weight of presents, food, drink, and festive cheer.

Many thanks to my secret Santa for my fab selection of vintage tools. Some to be put into immediate use, some that I’ll need help to work out how to use, and a wee project chisel before it can be used. Of course not to forgot a tipple of Irish cheer for later. I’ll post photos later on the other thread.

Fitzroy

Latest posts

Back