2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALREADY RECEIVED
mine
fitzroy
stuckinthemud
bee13
stigmorgan
adam w
bp122
a kirk
hamsterjam
escudo
gog64
krisskross
jcassidy
garno
svb
rodpr
bobblezard
chunkytfg
thetyreman
southendwoodworker
linus
hornet99
scooby
hallelujahal
jamesc
m.webb63
lefley

Last edited:
And Christmas miracles do happen. A package from England arrived today.
looks like customs was admiring whatever it is. But I’ll wait til Christmas to open!

well the choc lab gave it the all clear. No food in it! Walked up one sniff and walked away!

Last edited:
looks like customs was admiring whatever it is. But I’ll wait til Christmas to open!

well the choc lab gave it the all clear. No food in it! Walked up one sniff and walked away!
My cockerpoo would have torn the box apart just to doubly make sure there wasn't enything edible 😁.
I hope customs didn't break anything 🤞

Its good to hear your not so secret Santa gift has finally landed,

Happy Christmas

Great job Phil - the draw and allocation is a task but the trace n trace (see what I did there, topical!) service you’ve provided is really top drawer.

Now just waiting for the clock to tick round to see picks on the photo thread.

Happy Xmas all!

simon

This is much more exciting than the Aaw draw in the USA. i love the part where everybody waits til Christmas, and the secret Santa stuff is great also. Thanks Phil. Can’t wait til pictures. And great for me as when I wake up, we are 5 hours or more behind ,there are always lots of new comments to read.
now I just have to go Christmas shopping, my first whole day off this month!
and yesterday was above zero,( rained) and next week is suppose to be -25c all week!

Merry Christmas from a really snowy Windermere, British Columbia, Canada.

Back