2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the translation, I would have been turning to the wife and saying have you ever seen a grockle, is that a rodent or something?

Actually, you'd be pretty close to the truth. In Cornwall, they call holidaymakers Emmets which translates as ants.

It doesn't actually - the Cornish for ants is moryon. :)
A quick google search and your both right! D7AD1F40-0AF1-426A-B53B-FF4799B3CDF4.jpeg

Mine will go to the post office tomorrow for a 24hr delivery. Apologies for not getting it out sooner, I've been snowed under with stuff and not managed to get to a PO.

My SS for me though turned up on Monday but I wasnt home and the 'sorry we missed you card' was blank so I assumed as has happened in the past the POstie would try again the next day. He didnt, so I finally relented and got the OH to go pick it up form the delivery office Friday.

I’ve been home today as I received confirmation my bike was being delivered this morning. Post was delivered whilst I was there, junk mail only.
I’ll be back home in the new year but my relative said they’d continue to keep an eye out and let me know. I’ll post a message when I hear something.

Someone said Christmas was the 73rd Dec, what’s all the panic! Thankfully I ignored that advice. Although having bitten of far too much to chew, I’ve finally managed to swallow rather than choke to death. It’s going out by courier tomorrow morn.

Thought for a while I’d be sending a lump of wood and an apology.

After looking at the previous years gifts that are made for people at least giving wood means you don't have your efforts plastered all over the internet! Its the theory I was seriously considering at one point! lol
Depending on how well/badly Royal mail handled my gift I may well be embarrassed for my effort to be shown, 8f it arrived as I sent it then I'm more than happy for the world to see it, it's my best ever creation to date.

Yayyy a other name on the list, I wish my recipient would hurry up and let us know if its arrived.
My recipient is on the received list. Unlike last year, I'm quite relaxed this time. Starting early definitely helped. Last year I was frantically getting the thing ready with 4 days to the big event!

My recipient is on the received list. Unlike last year, I'm quite relaxed this time. Starting early definitely helped. Last year I was frantically getting the thing ready with 4 days to the big event!
I sent mine 1st class and signed for, the tracking info says it was recieved but I'm not going to believe that until the person comes here and says they have it.

Back