2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iirc all rosewoods are.
Actually, I believe there are only a few rosewoods really endangered. But custom officials can not decipher between types of rosewood, as there are over 500 types, I think, so they put them all on cities. Siamese being the top one. In Thailand they guard the last standing large Siamese 24 hours a day. I have a large 2 thick inch board I got 20 years ago with paperwork when it was allowed to be legally imported. How many tools do we all have with rosewood handles on, from days gone past? In China one bed in rosewood can sell for over a million dollars.

This arrived today, thank-you Santa👍🏻Only 15 sleeps until I find out what’s inside 😁
image.jpg

I'll start a list of those definitely posted so I know whom to chase later.

J. cassidy.
Rodpr
Scooby
Adam W
Baldkev
Krisskross
Garno
SVB
Linus
BEE13
Hamster Jam
Hallelujahal.
Stigmorgan.
Lefley
bp122
JamesC
A Kirk
m webb
hornet99
Me
Droogs
stuckinthe mud
bobblezard
chunkyftg

Any more to add? We're past the half way mark.
Time to get your fingers out. I would edit the title but the edit facility is no more. Irritating.

Last edited:
I’m off to visit parents tonight and spend Christmas with them so I won’t be home for a few weeks. Got a relative keeping an eye out for any post/deliveries so I’ll update when secret Santa turns up. Without meaning to sound presumptuous.

Latest posts

Back