2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see him being arrested by local plod after being reported as a peeping Tom or something as he tries to surreptitiously drop a box on someones doorstep. @akirk just don't pretend to be XDP deliveries or you will be lynched

Damn, I just noticed in my haste to pack, the card is sitting on my coffee table. Well another new friend, will have to post next Christmas!
oh and I hope my not so secret Santa recipient is not diabetic, you know, Canada and all, we do have sweet things !

Last edited:
I'll start a list of those definitely posted so I know whom to chase later.

J. cassidy.
Rodpr
Scooby
Adam W
Baldkev
Krisskross
Garno
SVB
Linus
BEE13
Hamster Jam
Hallelujahal.
Stigmorgan.
Lefley
bp122
JamesC
A Kirk
m webb
hornet99
Me

Any more to add? We're past the half way mark. :) Mine's booked for pick up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Received mine already. Thank you, Santa.
20211209_115633.jpg

Now I have asked the wife to keep me from opening it! Arrrrgghhh, torture!!!

I Had to use the box I was planning on using to post out a different item to someone but I'm hoping Amazon delivers other goodies today so I can nab the box to send it tomorrow hoefully

I should have mentioned I grew up in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. Our school always did things with our sister city in Peterborough, England. So thats why I was so inclined to join the uk one this year, previously I did the swap with the USA AAW.

A box arrived on my doorstep this morning - thank you secret santa!
As per the normal tradition we do have mincepies in the house, (lots of home made ones) - so am sorry to have missed you!

Back