2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn it, gmail changed their terms so my storage ran out and it knackered my account. Looks like I’ll be watching this year’s event from the sidelines.

I can still fit you in if you wish, but you'll have to take it as it comes. Email me your details, please - phildotpascoeatsky dotcom and I'll send you your recipient's. I sympathise about Gmail - it voided random categories of my stored info. once before.

I can still fit you in if you wish, but you'll have to take it as it comes.

Really appreciate the offer but I’m happy to sit and watch. Not been a good year for me so probably shouldn’t take on commitments until I’ve sorted some stuff out anyway. Roll on 2022

Mine is proving fun and an excuse to buy new tools. Ideas and practice at the moment, lots of time to get it actually made, he says confident.

This is why it's best to raid the stash of readymades, regardless of how painfull it may be to part with them.

Mine's going in the post today.
Thats the thing, I dont have any ready made, my plan was to finish something I'd started but can't find what I need to get it done in time so now I'm trying to think of something else.

Just to let the sender know, I received a parcel on Monday. Thank you very much (y) I'm looking forward to opening it on Christmas Day.

Just asking, there isn't really a pizza in the box is there?:LOL:

I'll be posting mine this afternoon, just need to finish wrapping.

EDIT: ignore the pizza comment. According to Phil, that wasn't my SS.

Posted my SS about 30 mins ago. I hope the recipient likes it.

Last edited:
Just to let the sender know, I received a parcel on Monday. Thank you very much (y) I'm looking forward to opening it on Christmas Day.

Just asking, there isn't really a pizza in the box is there?:LOL:

I'll be posting mine this afternoon, just need to finish wrapping.

EDIT: ignore the pizza comment. According to Phil, that wasn't my SS.

Posted my SS about 30 mins ago. I hope the recipient likes it.

I know what you got 😜

Back