2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to give it a miss this year which at least saves one person getting a crappy gift lol

I am having to put all my tools & equipment into storage, I rent a workshop & the landlord is knocking them down to build houses. Having a hard time finding somewhere that is big enough & at a price I can afford, last 2 places I have rented were lets say not in the best condition but the rent was very cheap lol

:ROFLMAO: I've just emailed you - don't bother to reply.
Early in the morning here haha. just getting light. Stuck my head out the shop door. 5 feet from me, mom and two cubs! Photo not to clear. Only phone sticking out door with hand shaking. And I got to go to work! F43E1D5A-E6DE-4486-A291-B219E7A346E9.jpeg2E761930-C7B2-4E35-BED2-2FF361DF6C7D.jpeg

Last edited:
Me
Droogs
jcassidy
Fitzroy
--tom--
Hallelujahal
HampsterJam
Southendwoodworker
stuckinthemud
jamesc
krisscross
Escudo
gog64
Linus
chunkytfg
the tyreman
Boozer
mwebb63
BEE13
Stigmorgan
akirk
Scooby
baldkev
Hornet99

We have twenty four including me, excluding the two already drawn together and one drop out. It's looking good, but more people would be nice. Let me know if I've missed someone or inadvertently included anyone who shouldn't be in. I'll draw in a couple of weeks, so no panic yet. Search the last few years S/Santas for ideas, and then join in. You know you want to. :LOL:

Last edited:
Still not a bad turnout,
And for the first time ever we have gone continental 😜

Back