2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm beginning to think @Stigmorgan maybe has a little doubt about our wood hacking capabilities so far or is really desperate for a new Dr Bob kitchen

I'd love to get involved with this but my only concern is my lack of skills! I was in awe of some of the gifts that were made for people last year and I'd hate to have someone think 'is that it' when they opened my best efforts :cry:

I'd love to get involved with this but my only concern is my lack of skills! I was in awe of some of the gifts that were made for people last year and I'd hate to have someone think 'is that it' when they opened my best efforts :cry:
It's about having fun, my skills in woodwork are limited but I have other hobbies and interests that I'm very good at so plan to try and combine them all, it's the thought and effort that counts.

Cmon guys and gals, where is your sense of adventure. Getting something from another country could be really interesting .im looking forward to it! My step dad was from Sutton Surrey. A lot of us Canadians have English ancestors.

Join in and hopefully we’ll get each other and can compare our lack of skill 😁 - of course there is the option of buying something.
Edit - just saw you did 👍🏻

It's 01.20 am in the UK and I'm wide awake so figure I'll bump this again just incase anyone overseas is is online and not seen this yet 🙃

Latest posts

Back