2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's sod all. Up until 3 months ago I hadn't been allowed out my front door, not even to the garden since 5 January 20 except to go directly to my chemo or radiotherapy and back inside and then I had to have an immediate shower. Technically I wasn't even meant to go into the back of the flat as my missus was there and had been outside.
Ladies and gents I believe we have a winner 🏆 😁😁😁 (sort of..... I think...🤔🤪)

That's sod all. Up until 3 months ago I hadn't been allowed out my front door, not even to the garden since 5 January 20 except to go directly to my chemo or radiotherapy and back inside and then I had to have an immediate shower. Technically I wasn't even meant to go into the back of the flat as my missus was there and had been outside.
Wow. I think, we are going to have a bad regular flu season. Everybodies imune system has to be down with all this hand sanitizer and no contact. I have not been sick in two years.

but back to secret santa , I’d love to exchange with someone in England. We have lots of good stuff in Canada. Maple Burl, 18 year old Canada whisky. Lee Valley Stores ( my personal favourite) .

You're in. If anyone is happy to post to Canada could you email me phildotpascoeatskydotcom and I'll draw one of you early so you can allow for time in transit. Let's start with these only, keep the email to -

The heading - your user name
1/ Your name and address
2/ Whether you are right or left handed
3/ A short list of your interests.

This so that I can pass the email without editing it. Any other questions please put in another email.
Lefley, could you please do likewise. This doesn't apply to everyone else as yet, so don't panic.

I think I'll let this ride until the end of the week, then draw one of you. I think the fairest way to do it unless someone has any objections is to pair the person drawn with Lefley so you post to each other. It's a little less anonymous, but I think it's probably the fairest way to do it with the P&P.
Any other volunteers to post to Canada?

Hey, theres quite a lot we cant send over there.... nuclear material, guns, explosives, even gold! ( sorry lefley, looks like it'll have to be a boring present instead 😜 )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211004-221921_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211004-221921_Chrome.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 14
Hey, theres quite a lot we cant send over there.... nuclear material, guns, explosives, even gold! ( sorry lefley, looks like it'll have to be a boring present instead 😜 )
Judging by the last one on that list whoever gets chosen better make sure they put their signature on it 😁

Latest posts

Back