2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just looked thru last year, some excellent gifts. Hopefully i can think if something suitable..... I'll join (y)

Having never participated in secret santa before I'm starting to fill will a nervous excitement, plus lots of ideas running through my head for what to do 😁😁😁😁

I'll remind everyone before the event - could you please go into your account and enter your interests if you haven't already. It makes it easier for the the person who draws you to decide what to give - you are more likely to get something relevant to your interests.

For those wondering what to make I believe Phil would like this

1631724686972.png

Sorry Phil, how do you put your interests into your account? Sorry, no, not YOUR interests, I mean, how do I put my interests onto my account!?

Last edited:
It's looking good. I'll probably do the draw towards the end of October and aim to have the gifts sent by about Mon. 13/12. - that'll give a good six weeks to sort yourselves out.

I did ask that people list their interests, but I can't see how to look at other peoples' accounts (interests) - am I missing something?

Click the persons name until you get to their main profile page, scroll down and there is a tab called About, it’s under there.

Right, just a reminder - I've looked at one or two of your details, and there are no interests listed. There is plenty of time, but you are much more likely to get a gift relevant to your interests if people can find them easily rather than wading through loads of old posts.

Back