2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
🎅The future of SS is in your hands, people. For it to be anything like practical I need top side of twenty people, otherwise the same people will be drawn together again - it's not the end of the world, but can be awkward for people who make stuff (which of course is the ideal). It's early, but maybe if you could show an interest it would give me an idea of the practicality.🎅

Last edited:
Hi Phil, I am new to the forum but this sounds like a lovely idea so I would be happy to join in

For all those perusing this thread wondering what this is all about. It’s the best thing about this forum, a yearly complete treat! No matter beginner nor master you just need to say yes to joining in!

You will end up with an amazing gift from a complete stranger! You’ll also have the fun of trying to work out what to make, buy, or gift from your collection to another relative stranger.

It’s the highlight of Christmas Day for all us woodwork nuts! Come on in the water is lovely.

Fitz

Hi Phil,
Count me in, I've been meaning to for a few years now...

I’ve only taken part for the last 2 years but both times have received really thoughtful gifts, carefully made by people on the forum, and get frequent use in my workshop.

It’s a great chance to try making something a bit different and challenge yourself at the same time.

we need YOU

you.jpg

Back