• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Stigmorgan

Established Member
Reaction score
Ahh sorry Phil works been keeping busy, the kids seem to be going through a phase of breaking things and flooding toilets at the minute 😑.

Come on guys, and girls. Get signed up while there's still time πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸŽ„

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Just a thought as this has arisen before - if anyone would prefer not to give or receive from someone in particular please let me know before the draw. It's no big deal.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Right. Time to get your fingers out. Can I have everyone's details, please? I start fresh every year as people's (email) addresses and interests sometimes change.

Your user name as the subject, then your name and address, a brief summary of your interests and whether you are right or left handed. This and only this, please, any other queries please put in a separate email.

It is important that the subject is your nom de plume as otherwise sometimes user names and actual names are totally different, this is so that I can forward the email without any editing - it makes life so much easier. I have better things to do than chase people, and the more I have to do it the more likely I am to make a cockup. I'll get the draw done as soon as I have everyone's details.