• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

akirk

Established Member
Reaction score
Slightly intimidated by the abilities of others, but if you don't mind a slightly mangled lump of wood (door stop of course!) then I would be happy to join in!

baldkev

Established Member
Reaction score
Ill put mine here.... fast cars ( an ariel atom would be nice ) alcohol ( cider, but not while driving my xmas present fast car ) and fast women ( whilst driving the xmas car )

Think that covers it 🤔 🤣😁

Krisskross

Established Member
Reaction score
Ill put mine here.... fast cars ( an ariel atom would be nice ) alcohol ( cider, but not while driving my xmas present fast car ) and fast women ( whilst driving the xmas car )

Think that covers it 🤔 🤣😁
I could just about do the bottle opener lol

BEE13

Making shavings
Reaction score
I think I need to say that I make things on a lathe that are of no earthly use to anyone. They look nice but that's about it. They're not useful or practical. If the rest of you skilled bods can put up with that and accept that I won't be adding to your tool chest, I'll join you.

Brian

Stigmorgan

Established Member
Reaction score
I think I need to say that I make things on a lathe that are of no earthly use to anyone. They look nice but that's about it. They're not useful or practical. If the rest of you skilled bods can put up with that and accept that I won't be adding to your tool chest, I'll join you.

Brian
I'm hoping to combine my newfound love of turning with another of my skillsets to produce a gift that will also be of no use other than sit and look nic.

Droogs

Is that chisel shar ... Ow
Reaction score
We have a couple of active members who are in the US and Canada. Perhaps they could be the Semi Secret Santa sub group. Where you're kinda sure he exists but are having doubts