2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will update when received. Eagle eyed relative will notify me. I’ve got to go home for a day anyway to be there for a delivery (new bike :) ). If the planets align, I’ll be there to collect SS.

My Secret Santa parcel has arrived (I'm so excited), collected it from a lovely neighbour who kept it safe off the delivery man, I have to show her what it is when i open it on Christmas day.
The parcel is wrapped so professionally, nicely taped around the sides and the top. Hubby eager to open it for me as i said it was from the UKworkshop Secret Santa - He said it was a suspicious package and he should check lol - Not until Christmas day i said.

I was so eager to post mine out, i just hope i have remember to wrap it inside.

I don’t know how English post works, buts it’s there and up to them now!
B73E0368-51EF-4EB0-BB10-F03E1EA6E5EE.png

Last edited:
We used to get two posts a day where I come from.
Well I’m shell shocked! I paid for 10 days delivery from Canada. I inquired if I’d get my money back if didn’t get there in 10 days. They said check your delivery quaranteed date and yes I would get money back if does not arrive. So I checked and they would not give me a delivery date. Sneaky individuals. But low and behold this morning on the 10 th day I get an email.
324E68D0-05AB-47FF-AF1B-03E61345EE5C.jpeg

thank God they never opened it at customs! Lol.

Back