2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine @Phil, judging by their interests, I got my work cut out making a multi positional fully adjustable uber accurate makita compatable sparkproof gimp apron. Ah well fire up the Fusion360s reactor and off we go

Recieved!

Today whilst i was painting some components, i was thinking.... maybe next year we could try to have a forum wide effort to make a load of wooden toys or something and donate them to out local food banks just before xmas?
If we are smart about it, we could pick a few relatively simple designs or have an open thread for suggestions? Im sure we all have scraps we can use, so it largely doesnt have to cost much, just time... whadda ya think?

Recieved!

Today whilst i was painting some components, i was thinking.... maybe next year we could try to have a forum wide effort to make a load of wooden toys or something and donate them to out local food banks just before xmas?
If we are smart about it, we could pick a few relatively simple designs or have an open thread for suggestions? Im sure we all have scraps we can use, so it largely doesnt have to cost much, just time... whadda ya think?
I love this idea Kev 👍👍👍👍 salvation army or rotary club could be good recipients perhaps

It could even be possible for some clever pipper with cad to do a couple of 'templates' that can be printed off at home and double sided taped to the workpiece and cut out..... like a toy car shape, or @Kittyhawk could do an airplane making course for us all 😆👍 id sign up for that!!!

It could even be possible for some clever pipper with cad to do a couple of 'templates' that can be printed off at home and double sided taped to the workpiece and cut out..... like a toy car shape, or @Kittyhawk could do an airplane making course for us all 😆👍 id sign up for that!!!
And the best bit is if we started now and made a toy every now and then when we have a few scraps and a little spare time we could all combined potentially have a couple hundred toys to send out 😁😁😁😁

It's OK @Adam W. I'm not starting the new house until next year and wont need the roof for a while yet 😉, Dr Bob better hurry up with that kitchen though

Back