2021 Secret Santa Photos.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's exceptional, can I have Canada next year ? :winky:

Regardless if I get asked again or not to send to Canada I will be sending a gift out there šŸŽ…

Due to the overall success of this years SS I think a few people will be more than happy to post abroad next year. Of course if no one wants to I will jump at the chance :LOL::LOL:

Thank you to 'you know who' who sent me the below secret santa gift of a beautifully made screwdriver and bits. The photo does not do it justice - it is awesome!!!!!

This is the nicest tool I own - thank you :)

secret_santa_2021.jpeg

Happy New Year to all!
and again thanks for allowing me to participate in Secret Santa. I had a blast and got a couple of new friends! A perfect start to a new year!

headin* to work, itā€™s dark and snowy, 6:43 am. Let me just check the Celsius thermometer.

Attachments

• 396F2747-2B13-4379-B688-F4C6414E9B90.jpeg
    396F2747-2B13-4379-B688-F4C6414E9B90.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 3
T
Happy New Year to all!
and again thanks for allowing me to participate in Secret Santa. I had a blast and got a couple of new friends! A perfect start to a new year!

headin* to work, itā€™s dark and snowy, 6:43 am. Let me just check the Celsius thermometer.
The UK would grind to a complete halt at even half of that šŸ„¶

Looking at your screenshot, Its making me cold just thinking about it!

Interestingly i just went on the bbc weather app.....

šŸ˜± this has got to be the warmest winter yet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211231-231325_BBC Weather.jpg
    Screenshot_20211231-231325_BBC Weather.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1
I guess in a week or so, we can selectively delete the unwanted posts ( like this one šŸ˜†šŸ˜‚ )

Back