2020 Secret Santa ......and we're off!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Postie came...

Attachments

• IMG_20201215_122805.jpg
    IMG_20201215_122805.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 6
how many are yet to be received Phil?
I sent mine a week or more back but have no way of knowing if it was received. not that there is much that I can do but wait if it hasn't.

Phil,
Would it be at all possible to post a list of everyone who has notified you of receiving the Secret Santa gift?
I realise it is a big ask and understand if you can't do it.

Gary

The one that was sent to me has just arrived, Phil, so that is another off the missing list.

Hopefully the 5 gifts do better than my sons Play Station 5 which DPD admit they took receipt of from curry’s but it is now officially “lost” I presume they mean stolen.

Sorry to hear that Doug. Seems endemic at the moment - every single parcel that we have delivered has been opened. It's not even subtle. Fortunately it's all dull things so nothing missing yet, but I wouldn't rate the chances of anything valuable getting here.

Sorry to hear that Doug. Seems endemic at the moment - every single parcel that we have delivered has been opened. It's not even subtle. Fortunately it's all dull things so nothing missing yet, but I wouldn't rate the chances of anything valuable getting here.

I even made a custom made crate for one my items which DPD managed to still damage the thing inside, I'm not a fan of them, or parcel2go, it's cheap for a reason! and often the insurance doesn't cover you fully! make sure to always take plenty of pictures before sending. I hope doug's parcel turns up, he should be offered a full refund and also compensation on top of that for them being incompetent, (apoligies to the mods if that's too off topic) I'll try to keep in the spirit of christmas and take a deep breath..

Last edited:
Sorry to see that my gift does not appear to have arrived yet despite posting first class last Tuesday.

I regret not having a tracking number to see where it is and can only hope it arrives in time.

Tony.

Sorry to see that my gift does not appear to have arrived yet despite posting first class last Tuesday.

I regret not having a tracking number to see where it is and can only hope it arrives in time.

Tony.

We posted a letter that contained some important stuff on the 8th by first class signed for. Still waiting for it to get delivered. Having a tracking number really does not help.

Great news by Secret Santa present has arrived. Thank you Santa.
The one thing I love is trying to guess the content of a parcel.😍😍

Attachments

• 20201221_110725.jpg
    20201221_110725.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 13
the lost ones are starting to come through at least. There seems to be no pattern to the postal service. I ordered coffee from a company in Edinburgh. it took 9 days to get here. My parents in a Lincolnshire village posted me a couple of things and they took 2 days. several tales on here about things taking over a week, and then others saying that their packages were received next day.

Back