2020 Secret Santa ......and we're off!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just received a Yodel delivery. I have not ordered anything from anywhere so I can only assume it is from my secret Santa. I wont know for certain until I open it on Christmas day. It does not look big enough to be a new kitchen from Doctor Bob.

I’ve had the idea, ordered materials, and now waiting for them to arrive to attempt to turn them into something

Had an arrival in the post today
00820E64-3456-4AD0-AC6D-DE8DAF5F9675.jpeg

No tree yet to go under so will be waiting patiently on the bookcase

Thanks Secret santa

I had better get a wriggle on with mine

Had an arrival in the post today
View attachment 97061

No tree yet to go under so will be waiting patiently on the bookcase

Thanks Secret santa

I had better get a wriggle on with mine
Just for a moment there I had an awful moment where I thought' Christ what happened to Tom's legs!?! And why's he wearing a neon pink t shirt?
Then I realised it was your sofa.
*Shudder

00820E64-3456-4AD0-AC6D-DE8DAF5F9675.jpeg

Just about there, another coat of paint to hide the bodges and it can go in a box for sending. Should go in the post this weekend.

I’m not a big samurai woodworker watcher but this made me laugh. The last one ‘oh yer it’s done and it only took me half as long as I thought’ so wish that was the case when I decide on a project.

Fitz.

Mine is testing my ability to make mistakes into features at the moment, two steps forward one step back!
I hear how well you hide mistakes is a benchmark for a craftsman though

Latest posts

Back