2020 Secret Santa ......and we're off!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you list who is in?
Just incase there is someone who thinks they are in but is out.
Like me until yesterday. :oops:

I better be in I've been furiously hand carving tiny clothes pegs for weeks now.

Oh god.

Please, will you be gentle?
I'd love to join... but my effort will need to be appreciated as "took ages and doesn't look like much". I've been too scared the past 2 years.
However, it's one of the best things about this forum, so, if you'll have me, I'm in.
Can I have your details by email, please? I don't appear to have them.

Phil

Hello Tony, good to see you are still around

Thanks Lurker,

I have been so busy and have sadly not spent much time in my workshop in the last year or so.

I occasionally have a browse on the site to see what is happening. It is hard to believe we joined around 14 years ago!

Glad to be taking part in Secret Santa. Pretty sure I have completed every year. I always look forward to looking at all the pictures of the gifts sent.

You never know you might just draw me this year, or maybe the boot could be on the other foot?

Cheers, Tony.

20201028_125515_resized.jpg
Oops. Looks like SS may be trickier this year. Still, inspired by Phil, if he can do it without legs, I should still do my best with one good one and one held together with self-tapping screws.

I have eighteen. I'd have liked a few more, but hey ho. I'll let my wife draw it on Sunday. The last two years I've fiddled the draw a little to avoid drawing people whom I know give nice hand made stuff with the same people they had the year or two before, but I haven't really got enough entrants to try to do it again, so if you happen to get the same person you got last year or the year before, I'm sorry. (I haven't forgotten the person who asked for someone right handed.)

Phil, I don't mind if my recipient is right or left handed. I just would like to know which is their dominant hand.

Latest posts

Back