2020 Secret Santa ......and we're off!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
As suggested on last year's thread - now's a good time to give people a prod, as the one thing most of us will have is spare time. If for any reason I don't run it a mod can alter it at a later date.
So if you have any queries or suggestions, post them here and we can keep the years seperated. Hopefully we'll get a few more entrants this year - don't be shy. :D
(And yes, before someone points out the obvious - I know it's only March. :D )

Last edited:
Eh? How can it be ready for posting when you don't know who you have to give it to? Aren't we supposed to hire Magnum or Mcgyver to find out everything about out receiver and then make something sooo bespoke for them that they then cack themselves when they open it up on on the day of Babybel for how much it is just what they needed?

must be time to start thinking about this, so we have some time to make things!

I’m in BTW. My project is so far in its early design phase, so far in fact it still looks a lot like a piece of sawn timber.

I’m in BTW. My project is so far in its early design phase, so far in fact it still looks a lot like a piece of sawn timber.

I am going with a different approach and am going to start with a pile of sawdust and reform it into something. apparently mixing it with a bit of glue covers up lots of mistakes...

The queue of people wishing to take this over is very, very small. Non existent in fact, so if no one has any objections I'll start again in a couple of weeks, aiming to do the draw about the third week of October thus allowing about six working weeks before posting. The more the merrier, we need some more newcomers to avoid repeating past years. Don't be shy, have a go. You can buy something if you're not happy to make something.

I'll do the same as last year, but I'll start all over again as people's addresses, email addresses, hobbies and interests change. I'll ask for your user name, your name and postal address, list of hobbies and interests (why some people don't include these in their profiles, I don't know) and NOTHING else in one email so I can forward it without the need to edit. If anyone has any questions, observations or requirements they can email me seperately on phildotpascoeatskydotcom. (Most of you have the email address anyway.)

I would participate but in previous Secret Santas I lacked any ability to make anything decent so I abstained (you're welcome) and now I feel more confident I no longer live in the UK. :unsure:

Latest posts

Back